Bulletproof Workout Warmup Routine
Your body is like a car that needs proper care to minimize maintenance from injuries. Just like in cold weather when you should warm-up your car to avoid a breakdown, your body needs a warmup before exercising.
Here is the bulletproof exercise warmup routine that we teach to our in-home personal training and onsite group fitness clients.
- 30 Jumping Jax (30 sec)
- 10 Each Jumping Alternate Forward Lunges (1min)
- 10 Each Alternate High Knees (30 sec)
- 10 Each Butt Kicks (30 sec)
- Side Lunge 15 second each side and 15 second down middle (1min)
- Cross-over Toe Touch: 15 second each side (30 sec)
- Quad Hold: 15 second each side (30 sec)
- Pretzel Stretch: 30 second hold (1 min)
- Hurdle Stretch: 30 second each side (1 min)
- Glute Stretch: 30 second each side (1 min)
- Leg Cycle: 30 second forward and reverse with little circles and big circles (1min)
- Lying Leg Crossover 15 sec each side (30 sec)
- Standing Wall Calf Stretch: 15 second each side Twice (1min)
- Leg side swings: 20 each (1 min)
- Forward leg swings: 20 each (1 min)
Our team takes pride in the power of results. We’re here to help you achieve your health goals so you can thrive in all facets of your life.
If you’re ready to improve your health thru in-home personal training, reach out to us today as there may be no tomorrow!
Make sure you subscribe to and share with friends our weekly newsletter and youtube channel for the latest fitness content.
Everyone can just win by training. Are you ready. Never train alone again. JustHuynh!
JustHuynh Mission: Kill Global Obesity thru Social FitnessFollow&Subscribe Francis Huynh! //
Leave a Reply.
Francis Huynh is Founder & CEO of JustHuynh - the social fitness company who's mission is to kill global obesity thru personal training and group fitness for the needed social accountability and motivation in being healthy. Personally experiencing obesity during childhood, college, and work -training with partners helped Francis become healthier and happier. With time as most valuable resource, Francis turned down corporate career opportunities post-MBA to dedicate his life to help 400 million+ people affected with diabetes worldwide reach their health goals. Francis completed his undergrad at Bowdoin and MBA at Vanderbilt. He is living with wife in Boston. The mini-Franchises are currently on-hold until JustHuynh is helping the world.